Tuesday, August 9, 2016

My Mini Trampoline


Been a while since I last work out. The weather is not very good for me to go out for cycling. It is either too hot or raining heavily... abruptly some more. Been thinking of what could spice up my workout at home besides strength training and workout videos.

Trampoline! I have always wanted one. Saw a good price ($52) at Lazada and compulsively got one. Delivery was very fast and I quickly and excitedly (like a little girl) fix it up. A bit of a struggle initially but later discovered it is quite easy to set up.

Oh my the trampoline is bigger than I thought and weeeee... it is so fun to jump on it. Read up a lot of good benefits of rebounding. 

The only thing is... hhmmm I can't push it under my bed because my bedframe is too low haizzz. For storage it will either be kept in the empty room or I have to remove the legs. Ended up proping it up and just push it at the corner of the room! Problem solved.

Boy oh boy it is soooo fun to jump on the trampoline weeee.... Now time to focus on my health regime again.

Hopefully I can trim down 5 to 8kg the most by end of this year.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...