Sunday, December 13, 2015

HPB Steps Tracker

Today I went to collect my steps tracker from Health Promotion Board in conjunction of National Steps Challenge Campaign to encourage people to be more active. It is free so I registered and after 2 weeks I received a message on the collection date.

It track steps via bluetooth to a phone app and I plan to hit 10K a day. I used to have a miband that serves similar function but after a while I get tired of it because it has no watch or screen and I have to put on the band together with a watch.

This is quite cool and I am happy to have the black watch instead of the blue one. Seems blank until the screen is tapped and the time and progress of steps taken will be displayed.

After collecting the tracker, I walked around Chinatown and by noon I hit 5K steps already. I guess I need to do some indoor walking exercise to hit my target.

New toy to play with and hopefully it will motivate me to move more, be more active and stay healthy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...