Wednesday, May 25, 2016

Healthy Lemon Cubes

This is my version of healthy lemon water. But instead of just using the juice or infuse the lemon in my bottled water... I make cubes out of the whole lemon.

What I would do is get 2 beautiful lemons, chop it up and remove the seeds. Blend everything... yes including the skin and pour it into ice cube trays. Every day all I need to do is take one cube and put into a cup of warm water and add a tablespoon of apple cider vinegar. Sometimes I added honey too.

Sometimes I bring my lemon water to work. I pop a cube into my thermos commuter bottle, add apple cider vinegar and honey... and top up with cold/hot water. Tadaaa... healthy and fresh drink to start the day. Well... the drink can be sieved to remove the lemon bits too. Still yummy with all the health benefits :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...