I love sewing... especially when I am in the mood. I have too many projects to do and this is one of them. I am making quilt out of my late mum's home dresses. Planning to put it at the sofa because that is where she used to sit.
My helper have helped cut the fabric, I trimmed it to size and now it's time to join the pieces together.
I am still using the old sewing machine. The one where you need to pedal instead. Inherit it from my mum and it is a gift for her from my late dad. He can't afford to get Singer sewing machine but I find that I love this more because it is unique and not common.
Miss both of my parents and somehow sewing today makes me feel so close to them. Been at this project on and off... hope to complete it soon so I can complete other sewing projects :)
No comments:
Post a Comment