Sunday, January 31, 2016

Airplant Garden Updated

So I lost some of my airplants... got too carried away and over-water them till they drown. Learn it the hard way. Feel so sad when they withered away haiz...

Yesterday there was Gardener's Day Out event at Hort Park. I was in the mood to try new recipes so don't have time to check it out. Get my helper to grab new new airplants and was so happy with her purchase.

Now these are my new collection. I will try my best not to overwater them again promise!

I am especially in love with this airplant that looks like it is an alien species. It has a purplish flower tip that I hope will bloom. That weird tentacles like thingy that goes all over the place is just so cool. Can't help admiring it.

Love love love my new airplant garden.

Now... lots of research on maintenance required!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...