Today I have 2 destination in mind. First I went to check out Salvation Army at Margaret Drive and after that to jeng jeng jeng... Hai Seng at 4 Sago Lane to grab some enamelwares woohoo.
I didn't get anything at Salvation Army but my helper got her self some Singapore fridge magnets 5 pieces for $1 and also a box containing 6 care bears for $10. What a steal!Found Hai Seng and love the stuff there. We dig dig and dig for the plates with the least defect. I wanted everything... 2 pieces of everything. There's also the steam basket there selling at the same price as at Bake King.
I ended up with 4 medium flower plates, 2 smaller plates and 2 small bowls. I also grab a scoop that I wanted to use in my flour jar. I already have 2 green and 2 yellow plates that I bought from Kluang. I am definitely going again to get the serving basket. That would be very nice to serve fried bananas ahahaha.
No comments:
Post a Comment