Saturday, December 12, 2015

Good Night Sleep

I used to have sleeping problem and have tried various ways to help me sleep. I don't only blame it on stress, but also my mattress that is not very comfortable. So I heard about mattress topper and put it on my wishlist... and forgot all about it. Recently there is a Metro closing down sale at City Square Mall. I went there to just check it out. Saw some mattresses and beddings for sale and asked the salesperson if they happen to have mattress topper! They do and it is cheaper than one I saw online and kept eyeing on some time back... about half the price woohoo. It is from King Koil made from micro-gel.

So after using it for a while, I still have sleeping problem! I have problem waking up. Even Fit seems to want to sleep on my bed all the time hehe.

It is so nice to have the mattress topper. It made my bed so soft and bouncy. So the comfortable and the best investment so far.

However, I still want get the double hot chocolate from Ghirardelli that my friend recommended. It's ok if it doesn't help me sleep... I still love hot chocolate.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...