Sunday, December 13, 2015

Head Massager

What is this weird looking thing? It sure looks like a colorful whisk but it is not. This is a head massager that a good friend got me when I whine to him about losing hair and not getting enough sleep. So he gave me this and I have been using it for few months randomly before sleep.

The first time using it... it is very "geli geli" or ticklish. After a while it really feels good and gives my head a good massage. I really think it helps somehow by massaging the scalp. My hairloss is lesser now. It is cheap too. The price tag is still intact.. .only S$4 but I saw one probably made in India at Mustafa selling about S$2+.

But mine is nicer because it is so colorful hah...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...