Sunday, December 20, 2015

Ipod Nano

This is my new toy! Last week my company have our xmas lunch. It wasn't fun, lame games and bad food at a supposedly fancy restaurant. Then we have lucky draws... lots of steps tracker given away. One of my team member won one. Countdown and down to top prizes. Second prize is an ipod nano. I made faces leaned forward to my colleague and whispered,"... does anybody still use ipod?" My friend said my name and I heard my name being called!

So the ipod nano is mine woohoo. I love that it is gold but I have yet to use it. Need to get an external hd first to transfer songs I had at work over to my itunes at home.

I love gadgets... and maybe I will use it for my long walks or jog. I know I can use my iphone. Wanted to give it away but that is my year end gift. Something I deserve so might as well I make full use of it.

Cheers and looking forward more good luck in the days ahead :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...