Sunday, December 6, 2015

Mini Airplants Garden

Have always wanted to have airplant and my own terrarium. Saw a friend getting airplant and creating his own terrarium... so that's it. I must go get one too!

Found out that there is a bazaar going on at Hortpark and it happened to be the last day. So off I went and got me some airplant and driftwood. Since I have LOTS of sea shells, I use it as the base instead of pebbles.

Initially for my glass bowl, the drift wood with a cute ladybug can't fit in. I need to do some hard sawing and finally it fits perfectly.

Then one of the plant have a hard time sticking to the wood with the glue... or maybe I am just too impatient to wait for the glue to set. But I managed to lean it against the wood and tadaaaa...

I thought my mini garden looks awesome. Now to read up on maintenance of air plants. I know I need to spray it with water occasionally but still it would be nice to read up on it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...